Friday 4 November 2016

Minnie Dlamini resigns from #SoccerZone

Media personality, Minnie Dlamini, has officially resigned from her position as co-host on the popular SABC1 sports sho - SoccerZone. Soccerzone is the most interactive and best-informed soccer show in the land, ensures you don't miss a kick on the local soccer scenes. Every Monday live at 21h00 on SABC 1. Minnie has been the co-host for the TV show every Monday night for the last 4 years.

''I have resigned from SABC Sport to focus on my other business ventures. I have loved my time with the SABC Sport family and will miss them dearly. It pains me to realize that I won't be seeing my Thom Thom (Thomas Mlambo) and Dr Mnandi every Monday as they have become family. I need to grow and explore various opportunities in entertainment and business. I'm super excited about 2017 and working very hard to make it a success. I will be back on screen for Tropika Island of Treasure Seychelles in March 2017 on SABC3, be sure not to miss it.'' Minnie Dlamini.

Minnie is currently overseas on a work project and will be returning on the 10 November. Minnie is currently a Television personality and actress, MC, Voice Over Artist and Brand Ambassador