Monday 7 March 2022

Khensani Mokhare to represent South Africa in New York

A tale of persistence and immense belief in her capabilities has seen Khensani Mokhare thrive in her career.

The multi-talented star expressed delight as she gears up to represent South Africa at the International Models and Talent convention in New York City in July.


Mokhare, an actress, model, and dancer, shares intriguing details about her career as it vaults up and how thrilled she is ahead of this world's largest talent convention.

This competition has been a door to success for many popular talents from across the globe since 1987.

The 20-year old says growing up she always had an affinity for taking to big stages and she is thrilled at the prospect of showcasing her talents.

"It is incredibly important for me to showcase my talents, to show everyone that being a model is a part of my identity, it's not just a dream. Hopefully, I may pursue a career doing what I absolutely love doing. A small part of me hopes that I encourage others to keep fighting for their dreams."

At the age of 16, she had already been dominating big stages and secured several callbacks from international agents and casting directors.