Tuesday 1 March 2022

How Yoli, Vyno and Norman lost the plot and ended up being evicted from #BBMzansi

After one of the most dramatic weeks so far on this season's Big Brother Mzansi, Yoli, Norman and Vyno became the latest housemates to be evicted from Biggie's house. This was the first triple eviction.

Speaking to host Lawrence Maleka, Yolanda Glover, aka Yoli, said she wasn't surprised. "I expected it. The competition I was up against was tight."

When asked if she thought anyone betrayed her by nominating her, the teacher from Pinetown said she felt there was no malice behind her housemates' votes. 

"I genuinely think I was nominated because I hadn't stood up yet. They were like, 'she hasn't been nominated yet, so let her be nominated'. I trust my gut."

For Norman Nhlapo, he appreciated every moment in the house. "The only prize wasn't the R2 million – it was the exposure to tell my story and to represent my people," said the daycare worker based in Hillbrow, Johannesburg.

Musician Vyno Miller said about Sis Tamara nominating him: "I was touched, but the game is the game."