Tuesday 29 January 2019

Thembisa Mdoda is achieving her weight loss goals one day at a time

Actress Thembisa Mdoda did not only keep a low profile at this year's Sun Met, but she also debuted a thinner frame. 

Making a brief appearance on the red carpet at the horse-racing event on Saturday at the Kenilworth Racecourse, the Metro FM personality flaunted her hot body transformation in a coral Dainty Frocks number. 

The mother of six-year-old twins told Sowetan that she's shedding off the kilos for a movie role she starts shooting around April.

Her current weight is 79.8kg and her goal weight by April is 65kg.

Mdoda shared that she's on a vegan diet and her exercise routine includes boxing and running.

"I feel comfortable and sexy. The best thing is that my man wakes me up in the morning at 6[am] and says 'babe we are going to run'. It's been a bonding experience and I can see my body transformation," Mdoda said.

"I've decided to be a healthy person and a happier person. I'm aiming towards the light and it's important to show it to my kids."