Friday 1 May 2015

Hilarious Resignation Letter Goes Viral

This is the latest in crazy resignations that seem to have been a trend in recent years.

The hilarious, sarcastic letter offers ironic apologies for being human, and being tired of being exploited and underpaid.

The writer is believed to be American because of the spelling, as the writer used “z’ instead of “s” in certain words, although the letter is for all intents and purposes, anonymous.

The letter reads: “I am sorry that my step-mother died so suddenly from cancer. I am sorry that I am not a robot and was emotionally affected by her passing and had to miss work.

“I am sorry that I got sick and had to miss work so that I didn’t get anyone else sick.

“I am sorry I work 47.5 hours per week (without getting paid the overtime that I am legally owed) for the last 7 months, and thus have little choice but to schedule necessary doctor’s appointments during school hours.”

“Clearly I am a terrible employee, and for that I apologize. I know you hate people telling you how to do your job, but I suggest you start looking for my replacement. Immediately.”