Thursday 1 September 2022

Nthabiseng Dube is the brains behind Polish Management Services

 

Name: Nthabiseng Dube


Company: Polish Management Services


Business Line: Payroll and Recruitment contract management services


Contact: 082 096 7070








Twenty Eight year old Nthabiseng Dube is on a mission. Not only is she making strides in the human capital management field, she is also using her skills and passion to foster change. 


She is the founder and MD of Pretoria based Polish Management Services. 


Polish Management Services is a growing brand that specializes in Payroll and Recruitment contract management services.


Their consulting services aim to serve as a bridge between people management and value creation within companies that lead in their respected industries.


Inspired by numerous life experiences, Nthabiseng started her company after realizing that finding employment without any experience was going to be a needle search in a haystack. 


"Well a lot inspires me in life, but this particular journey started back in 2013 when I was about to graduate at UNISA. My biggest concern was: "how am I going to get employed if I don't have experience in this field?".


" So I somehow reasoned with myself the only way I would get experience was if I created it myself and that would be through starting a recruitment company. 



"The whole notion was if I recruited enough for companies I would add that on my cv and be employed!  But God had other plans for me, my passion grew rapidly as I saw the project growing rapidly.


"Its impact was so huge that it helped ohers access job opportunities, so my plan had bore fruit and I had become employable, but as a payroll consultant. This is because I had decided I wanted to add another service to the company but I didn't have experience for it, so I applied for a job as a payroll consultant and when I felt that I had enough to apply in my company I quit and pushed the company full time," she spoke about how her company was born. 


It is hard to imagine that her company started off with no experience as it is now rubbing shoulders among the best in the industry. 


The general public has been quiet appreciative of her services. 


She has also had the opportunity of working with the highest office in the country - the Office of the Presidency. 


"It has been great! There is no pleasure that beats the thrill of connecting people to job opportunities and hearing the joy in their voices knowing that they got the job. What was initially a selfish idea became selfless and honestly that's where my purpose is fulfilled. This very idea got us working alongside the office of the president," she proudly exhuded. 


Polish Management Services do not only offer a once off service, they grow with their clients.


"We grow as we go with our clients. Technology is at the forefront of our service offerings so we always do our best to know the latest trends. By staying ahead it gives our clients an even bigger advantage and most importantly we are accessible irrespective of the demand. We offer boutique HR services tailor made for your current and future needs.


Having started the company alone, Nthabiseng now proudly works with s dynamic team that's client oriented.


"One word that best describes my team is synergy. My team is so eager it surprises me at times on how eager they are to do what is needed. When it comes to working hours,  honestly we not that rigid but what matters the most is getting the job done and they always deliver. They have always been my support systems in many more ways than one, I absolutely love them!" she smiled. 


 Asked to describe her entrepreneurial journey, this is what Nthabiseng alluded. 


"I initially wanted to study International Reations, become a diplomat and be paid in different currencies (or at least that's what I thought lol). My journey started when I met Vonani the owner of Successful Women Magazine where I was a fashion editor around 2011.


"Only the two of us used to work full time but we achieved so much with the little that we had and that honestly inspired me to move forward irrespective of the challenges that came along. I am the first in my family to go through this route, but my mom has been my utmost best when it comes to support. Without her I honestly wouldn't be doing any of this," she stated. 


 Nthabiseng hopes to take her company abroad and pave the way for South Africans to get jobs internationaly. 


She is driven by faith and insists: "Without it you won't succeed."


 And what's the biggest piece of advice she can give yo other women looking to start-up?


"Consistency is key, I can't express this enough. One thing about me is that once I start something I have to see it through or I will feel like a failure, I'm so hard on myself at times but it's necessary. If you want to venture on this path you must be willing to roll with the punches as it's not easy to get to the other side. Do whatever it takes and never give up because it always gets better, always," she concluded. 


Nthabiseng has proved that passion can get you anywhere and she is living proof of that. 





Address:


Unit 101/102


Harrogate Park,


1237 Pretorius St, Hatfield


Pretoria