Wednesday 21 April 2021

There is never a dull moment in Moonchild Sanelly's life as she takes viewers into her world on #MTV. #SouthAfricaBlog #Mzansi

If local musician Sanelisiwe Twisha, who's popularly known by her stage name Moonchild Sanelly, isn't in the studio recording a tune with a catchy chorus, it seems that she's unwinding and twerking with her close friends in her living room. 

And it's that dual world that fills her new reality show Moonchild Sanelly Woza, or "just Woza for short," says the 33-year-old singer who released a four-track EP album in 2020 titled Nüdes.

The controversial, blue-haired performer is holding nothing back in the 10-episode docu-series as she juggles motherhood, a budding career as a fashion designer, and her relationship with her girlfriend Gontse More. 

"For the first time, I'm fully lifting the curtain on my private life. If you thought that you knew me before, you haven't seen anything yet," says Moonchild about her reality show's offering. 

"There is never a dull moment in my life. With each episode, viewers will gain insight into my colourful world. I'm hard-working, I fight for my dreams, and I wear my heart on my sleeve. As I always say: there are a lot of stars but there is only one Moon," adds the star.

Moonchild Sanelly Woza airs on MTV on Monday's at 21:30