Friday 23 April 2021

Kgomotso Ndungane benefits for from 'Real Housewives Of Durban' #FridayFeeling #SouthAfricaBlog

Kgomotso Ndungane isn't surprised that the reality show she was on has been quite the hit with fans.

The Real Housewives of Durban on Showmax has been a series that had viewers glued to their seats every week.
Featuring housewives and businesswomen from different parts of KwaZulu-Natal, the show highlighted their ventures, lifestyles and dramas.

Ndungane was one of the more talked-about housewives during the first few episodes of the show, as fans were getting to know the characters.

"I think there was an expectation that the show would be very big. The production company is really excellent and, by the time they got the slot to be on Showmax, it showed that they had done an amazing job," she said.

"It's always so good to be part of something that is with people who take pride in their work. I think it was expected that it would be quite massive."

On her experience on the show, Ndungane said it played out just the way life would.

"I had different moments on the show. You don't go through life with just one emotion, you go through life with different emotions and moments, and it translates to work as well.

"I have grown and diversified myself in going into this industry, which I did not know before. I have never done a production before, and it was something lovely to add to my resume. I loved working with diverse women, from different backgrounds, who all had their own businesses. I salute the production team for their passion and commitment."

Ndungane, who is married to former Springboks rugby player Odwa Ndungane, said the biggest lesson she learnt from the show was to never be judgmental.