Monday 12 October 2020

Single since 2017, Natasha Thahane is open to new love #MondayMotivation

Natasha Thahane has been single for a while now and has revealed just how long it's been since she had a man in her life but, we hope that it's all about to change.

Taking to twitter the Blood And Water actress that it's been three whole years since she had a Mr Right and judging from her teary emoji, she too isn't very happy about this.

The actress revealed her last relationship with her American bae back in October 2017 but the pair split a little while later.

Natasha explained why she had gone public with her romance although she didn't want to, claiming how she felt pressured to reveal her real boyfriend as she was being paired with every other guy she was seen with.

" I think with this relationship, I exposed it too soon because everyone was pairing me with every guy that I chill with…and I felt the need to be like: "No, this is my bae" and I exposed something that's so sacred and so special and I gave it to the world and to people who do not deserve to know that part of your life because they don't care," she said. 

It's unclear if the actress is currently open for new love but we are very certain that she intends on finding her Prince Charming.