Monday 13 January 2020

What Miss Universe Zozibini Tunzi is looking forward to in 2020 #MondayMotivation

The newly crowned Miss Universe says she doesn't believe in New Year's resolutions. "I never follow them through anyway. Life is always full of surprises and sometimes we just have to enjoy the ride," ZOZIBINI TUNZI says.

"I do believe in setting goals though, and I always follow those through no matter how long it takes." We asked Zozi what she's looking forward to in the new year. Here's what she had to say.

1 My biggest dream was to win Miss Universe – and I did! It's been my goal for a while now to have a platform that would be powerful enough for me to be able to fight for the social causes I believe in. I achieved that when I was crowned Miss SA and now as Miss Universe I can take it to a global platform.

2 In 2020, I want my purpose to shine through at its brightest. I believe we were all born for a reason and we have a purpose to fulfil on Earth. Mine has already started manifesting and I hope it continues not only through the year but for the rest of my life.

3 I've learnt that hard work beats any talent you have and in 2020 I intend to work the hardest I've ever worked.

Get your copy of Afro Poetry Times on PressReader – the worlds leading digital press distributor, to read about Zozibini's poetic words.

#Poems #poet #poetry #2020 #NewYear #AfroPoetryTimes #magazine