Wednesday 28 June 2017

Vusi Nova has big plans for 2018

There is no doubt that Vusi Nova has captivated the South African music scene by releasing hit after hit. His musical career can be likened to that of Cristiano Ronaldo's football career - outstanding.

Well, it seems Vusi Nova is now ready to become a dad. The SAMA award winning Afro pop sensation and songwriter says he is ready to have kids.

Vusi revealed in a recent interview with True Love Magazine that he plans to have a child exactly a year from now.

"I definitely want a child. I've been talking to my brother about it as well- I really do want a kid. I feel like its time; it'd cool to raise a son," Vusi told the magazine.

Vusi says he would want one child as he is an only child as well.

"Come June or July 2018, I'm going to have a kid," Vusi added.

All the best Vusi!