Wednesday 14 June 2017

The smallest thing can change your life

What do you need to change your life ?

Do you think it's big?

Picture this in your mind. Imagine a glass full of water. What do you need for the water to spill out of the glass? One tiny drop. That's it, that will start the process.

I don't know about you, but for me tiny, seemingly unimportant things, tiny drops of water have made the biggest difference in my life.

One of them was discovering Anthony Robbins. The story of how that happened is amazing to me and it proves to me that there are forces in this world that we have yet to understand.

Two years ago I had a chance to talk to one of the most amazing girls you could imagine. And guess what I did? I did nothing. I was so paralyzed by the possibility of failure that I did nothing. And that is the biggest failure of all.
I could not understand it. Why was it that at the same time I seemed to want and not want something? Of course I made sure to beat myself up mentally for being a chicken and a damn idiot!

But then something happened that gave me hope . I was watching a bodybuilding motivational video, that I'd accidentally come across on Facebook. And in this video there was a short clip of Tony Robbins who said "If you want to change your life, my friends, then you have to change your physiology and you have to change your focus".

That blew my mind! Change my life? Yes, I want that! Focus? OK, I know what it is. Physiology? What the hell is that?! (I learned it later).

And the way he said it, the calm power that was radiating, literally pulled me towards him. I sensed that this was someone who could help me. And he did.
Before discovering Tony, I'd had a dream . But it was a vague dream, which I had no faith or belief in.

But working with the resources that he's made available I've managed to literally transform my life. I know exactly what I want my life to be about. I have a vision. I have a dream . I'll make it happen. That's it. Period. And this is said by the same person who was too shy to talk to a girl 2 years ago.

But here's the key to it all. How did it all start? Did I win a million dollars and use it to change my life? No. I changed my life because I opened a video whose title grabbed my attention. The title was " Pain Is Temporary ". I was in pain. I wanted to believe that it really was temporary.

I changed my life because I was inspired by one sentence by a man whom I knew nothing about. But I had faith that he could help me bring my life to order and I acted on that faith.

The smallest thing can change your life. It can be a quote, a sentence, a word. Just have faith. Have faith that no matter how bad it is, this will make me stronger because if I'm in a deep hole, I'll be that much stronger when I climb out of it!

I know that if you're at a low point in your life, you may say "Yeah right, easy for you".

In response to that let me quote Steve Jobs: "Again, you can't connect the dots looking forward, you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that somehow the dots will connect in your future."

Have faith. Move forward. You'll be amazed at where you can get.

To your success,
Lukasz Lokiec