Friday 28 April 2017

Thembi Seete waltzes into radio #MassivMetro

"Its about time, to listen to Thembi.. Yeah yeah"

Yeah that's right! In a glamorous entertainment career spanning well over 20 years, Thembi Seete has decided to waltz into the radio industry.

The Rhythm City actress will co-host a mid day afternoon show alongside comedian and Isibaya actress Celeste Ntuli and veteran media personality Zola on DJ Sbu's new radio venture, Massiv Metro.

"I feel like I'm finally ready to conquer the mic. This is something I've always wanted to do for a very long time. I was approached to do Massiv Metro and after a lot of convincing, I agreed. I am still very nervous but I have been going to workshops and I am starting to accept myself and finding my feet," she told the Sowetan adding that she will remain as authentic as she has always been.

It definitely will be interesting to hear her voice on radio again... Well, not as a musician this time around.

Be sure to catch Thembi on her show - The Takeover with Thembi Seete - from 4-5pm every weekday on Massiv Metro from Tuesday.