Tuesday 11 April 2017

Star #Generations actress Thuli Phongolo enters the fashion designing world #TULIP

So much has been happening on the local fashion scene lately.

There have been fashion weeks, designers have been collaborating with renowned brands and upcoming fashionistas have been showcasing their latest designs.

April 2017 has seen the entrance of star Generations actress turned DJ - Thuli Phongolo into the fashion designing world.

Thuli took to Instagram to announce her new line, TULIP. She says the range will celebrate the diversity of women.

Below is text from her post.

I'm so proud to officially reveal my new baby, which is my clothing line TULIP  I've always loved dressing up but it was never a big deal to me… I just wore what I liked when I felt like it. However, as time went by my style and love for fashion connected me to people and opportunities that made me see the value in it and how much relatable style is. So now I've took it upon myself to make clothes that I've always wanted to wear but could not find anywhere. TULIP is a brand that will forever celebrate the diverse woman that knows what she wants. My first collection is called BLOSSOM…. more details will follow as to wear you can purchase the clothes and why the concept. THANK YOU ❤ | Picture: DJ Thuli P  dressed by TULIP  PS: TULIP is THULI P without the H*
A post shared by Thulisile Phongolo (@thuliphongolo) on Apr 9, 2017 at 12:26am PDT

All the best in your endeavours Thuli.