Wednesday 15 February 2017

What your fav local celebs got up to on #Valentines

While TV star Bonnie Mbuli flaunted her beau for Valentine's Day yesterday, other celebs decided to "love themselves".

hitmaker and Moneyback African rap queen Nadia Nakai told Sowetan earlier that she would be spoiling herself this Valentine's Day by picking up a new Audi A3.

"I didn't want to tell you, I wanted to post it on social media first, but yeah! I'm going to pick up my New Audi, I'm spoiling myself," said the rapper.

Radio personality Khetsiwe Morgan, aka DJ Doowap, decided to express her love through her craft. "I'm spreading my love today [yesterday] the best way I know how ... through music, Gonna play a young set at a school this morning and raise the vibrations of the youngins nyana," wrote the fashion enthusiast on her Instagram account.

Presenter and actress Boity Thulo, who posted a picture of herself on Instagram rocking a spicy-red jumpsuit captioned "perfect outfit for the day", said she was focusing on her craft. "I don't know, what is Valentines? I'm joking, I will just be working, I'm on set shooting today," said Club 808 the giggling Thulo when asked what she was doing yesterday.

Hip-hop artist Gigi Lamayne said she was going to have fun with her girlfriends. "The girls are going out to paint the town red and find single guys lol."

© Sowetan