Wednesday 1 February 2017

Tumi Morake is the new #Jaguar Ambassador

Popular award-winning comedian and TV star, Tumi Morake, has been chosen as a Jaguar ambassador. In partnership with Jaguar Land Rover Menlyn, Tumi will be driving a new Jaguar F-PACE – finished in Italian Racing Red, to perfectly suit her personality.

"I have always dreamt of driving a Jaguar and when I attended their launch last year, I had heart palpitations," said Morake. "When I got to pick the colour, I thought that it has to be red, it has to be a colour that speaks to me, something that is out there, unique and exciting. I'm a mom, but I also don't want to look like a boring mom."

The F-PACE combines Jaguar's sports car DNA with the space and practicality of an SUV. It boasts class-leading interior space for passengers, as well as boot capacity of 463 litres – including a full-size spare wheel. When the rear seats are folded flat the total cargo volume increases to a massive 1 553 litres. With underpinnings based on the Jaguar F-TYPE sports car and Jaguar's Intelligent Driveline Dynamics all-wheel drive, the F-PACE offers a thrilling driving experience, with confidence and stability in all weather and on all road surfaces.

To test drive a Jaguar F-PACE, contact Jaguar Land Rover Menlyn on 012 369 2400, or visit the dealer at Summit Place Precint, 221 Garsfontein Road, Menlyn, Pretoria.