Thursday 26 October 2023

Skincare expert reveals how she reversed her eye wrinkles in just 4 steps

A skincare expert has revealed how she reversed her eye wrinkles with four steps.

She said people are wasting their money on face serums.


Amy (@amyshairgrowskinglow) shared the anti-aging advice with over 40,000 TikTok followers.

The mom shared a before and after photo of her results, revealing that she was born in the 70s with two kids in college.

To achieve her results, she first made sure to eat enough of the right vitamins: "I ate my vitamin A and C," she said, holding up a tray of veggies.

The content creator explained that it was a more effective way than topical solutions.

"There's no conclusive medical evidence that vitamin C serum actually helps your face, you're wasting your money," she said.

Instead of vitamin C oil, she opted for jojoba oil under her eyes to help with her crow's feet.

"It's most close to the sebum that your body produces in your skin and scalp and it ranks number one in absorbable oils into your skin," she said.

Her next tip was a procedure she incorporated into her routine: "I've been getting dry-needling which stimulates collagen production naturally, it's similar to acupuncture," she said.

Her last tip, which she warned would be controversial, was eliminating caffeine completely from her diet.

People took to the comments to share their thoughts on her advice:  "I've used jojoba oil since I was 18, it truly works," said one commenter.

"This is exactly how I reverse my aging. At 42 I was already looking 52. Now at 49, I look better. I ate to heal myself," said another.

Others thanked her for her advice but agreed that her last piece of advice was quite controversial.

"I'd rather drink coffee and be happy and have wrinkles," joked one viewer.