Friday 25 August 2023

Super rich millionaires wife reveals that she spent R37,530 on a manicure and wants to blow nearly R2 million in a month to celebrate her birthday #GirlTalkZA #FridayFeeling

A rich woman has revealed that she enjoys the lavish things in life - from $2,000 (ZAR37,530) manicures to $100,000 (ZAR1,876,512) birthday buys.
 
She said she loves being a millionaire's wife and showcased her expensive lifestyle online.

 
Linda Andrade (@lionlindaa) is a CEO and wife based in Los Angeles and Dubai.
 
In a TikTok video, she gave viewers a sneak peek at her luxurious lifestyle in Dubai.
 
She calls herself the "Original Dubai Housewife" as a nod to the reality television show The Real Housewives of Dubai.

"Come spend my husband's money with me as a millionaire wife," the subtitle on the video read.
 
First, she showed viewers the diamond rings on her fingers as she got her nails done at the salon.
 
"Look how healthy my real nails are. This is what happens when you get $2,000 manicures," she said.

Next, she went to the world's biggest mall located in Dubai, where she saw legendary boxer Floyd Mayweather.
 
Following her trip, she sat outside at lunch where she got a "VIP view of the Burj [Khalifa] and the fountains."

During the day, she also spent $30 on a coffee before meeting up with a friend for Louboutin shoe shopping.
 
"My birthday is in one month, so I'm curating my list right now. I expect at least $100,000 to be spent on me on my birthday," she said.

Linda ended the night at a private lounge, where an LED sign wished her a happy birthday.
 
Many people couldn't believe how Linda spent her day and wondered if the video was fake.