Monday 28 August 2023

Curvy content creator rocks Kim Kardashian's famous Skims leather pants and she said: "they're the best ever" (Check Pics)

A self confessed "Skims addict" has shared her thoughts on the brand's latest release.

The curvy creator modeled leather pants from Kim Kardashian's famous clothing line.


In her video, TikTok user Christiana (@badbrownskinnn) explained: "I'm a Skims addict because it always fits like a glove, and with this shape that's important."

The TikToker tried on the $98 faux leather bootcut pants in a size 2X and in the color Onyx.

"When I saw they have some leather pants I snatched them up before fall and y'all make them sell out," Christiana said as she unboxed the item.

Holding the pants up to show her followers, she looked confused at their small appearance.

"This is normal for regular Skims stuff but for leather pants I'm scared," she said.

Christiana also expressed her concern over the lack of a zipper on the garment.
However, once she put on the Skims pants she was immediately sold on them.

"They're officially the best-fitting leather pants I've ever owned," she told viewers.

Christiana pulled back the waist of the pants to show her followers the lining on the inside.

She also turned around to check for a back gap while wearing the pants.
"None, none whatsoever, that's crazy," Christiana said.

She explained that faux leather pants were also tall-friendly as she pointed out how they came down to her ankles.

"They are true to size, I've never had leather pants fit me like this, no alterations?" she said.

Christiana added: "At this point Kim I know better than to doubt you and I'm sorry."