Thursday 22 June 2023

Fashion fan reveals her struggles with the ultimate summer dress from Shein

A fashion fan has shared the ultimate summer dress from Shein and it ticks all the boxes except one.
 
If you love your curves, then this is the dress for you but make sure your wearing nude underwear.

 
Steph Orishi shared her find in a TikTok video online.
 
She said: "This is the dress. I just thought I would provide a screenshot."
The fashion fan said she thought the dress was perfect for everyday wear this season.

She said: "So this is the dress. I'm in love with it. I think this will be my everyday dress for the summer."

Shein are selling the Parthea Plus Ditsy Floral Print front tie dress for £20.

Steph said she thought the dress was perfect for her figure and was especially flattering for her bust.
 
She said: "It just shows off the girls so nicely. It, like, cinches your waist because it's a corset at the back, as you can see," she said.
 
However the fashion fan admitted there was just one problem with the dress… it was very see-through.
 
Steph confessed "Um, it is a little see through. I'm wearing pink underwear, and you can tell."