Monday 19 June 2023

Bikini clad lady reveals she is doing women a favour with the way their husbands react #GirlTalkZA

A woman has revealed that her tanned body is turning heads and motivating men to start taking out the trash among other chores.

The confident TikToker (@lovemystilettos) shared a set of clips of herself discussing how her revealing bikini is garnering attention.


She reassured the woman that she was helping them out too.

"Ladies, so I'm really doing you guys a favor, stuff is getting done in the backyard. You're welcome," she added.

In a separate video, the bikini babe added that she is making an effort to hide her body from spectators.

"I'm trying very best to be courteous to my neighbors because I know my bikini is a little bit revealing," she admitted before explaining that she had to use a towel to cover up.