Monday 13 December 2021

Nomcebo Zikode ventures into business

Congratulatory messages flooded in for Nomcebo Zikode after she launched her perfume and a clothing line in collaboration with Jet Stores in Sandton City this past weekend.

The singer has added businesswoman to her biography after wrapping up this year with a major boss move, proving to be more than just a singer.

She says venturing into business is a message for every child from the township that was made to believe that their dreams are invalid.

Speaking to Drum magazine, she revealed that her perfume line and a body spray called Duchess by Nomcebo Zikode is a reasonable perfume with an expensive scent and her fashion range, like her music, is inspirational.

"My perfumes are affordable yet they have that scent that tells people that you are here. I am one of those people who loves subtle scent that turns heads when you enter the room because it also boosts your confidence.

"These scents can be worn the whole day, and I am very precise when it comes to them because I am a performer and my day can be busy.

"I know that I can use the scents to always smell fresh because I meet people and take pictures with my supporters and have performances in-between."