Friday 24 May 2024

Anele Mdoda's star-studded 40th birthday extravaganza goes on #FridayFeeling

Radio personality Anele Mdoda celebrated her 40th birthday with a lavish party inspired by the iconic Vanity Fair magazine. 

The star-studded event featured a riveting performance by Anele herself, highlighting her admiration for Beyoncé, her idol.

Anele's showbiz pals flocked to the memorable occasion, where they were treated to a vibrant musical showcase. The award-winning radio host was joined by dancers on stage for her rendition of "Vuma Dlozi," a personal favorite of hers.

"Vuma Dlozi Lami is my favorite song in the entire world," shared Anele, who is also a mother. "So I say imma perform it at my 40th."

Following the party, Anele took to her social media accounts to share additional photos from the event. "Even me, guys, I don't know when I will be done posting," she stated.

She added with humour, "The year is 2044 and Anele is still giving content from her 40th."

Anele's fans eagerly encouraged her to continue sharing party pics, with one user jokingly remarking, "We don't mind you posting coz akere you didn't invite us..."