Thursday 28 September 2017

Thuso Mbedu delighted by International #Emmy Award nomination for #Isthunzi role

Actress Thuso Mbedu has been nominated for an International Emmy Award for her role in Mzansi Magic's series Is'thunzi.

She was nominated in the Best Performance by an Actress category and is the only African to get the nod.

The overwhelmed actress wrote on Facebook:
"So it's been brought to my attention that I've been nominated for the INTERNATIONAL EMMYS AWARDS which is kind of a BIG DEAL for me, I have to say my thank yous [sic]. I am here by the Grace of God! So before I say anything else: Thank you, Jesus. I don't know how to put this into words. I've screamed, I've danced and jumped, I've prayed (and my vocabulary wouldn't rise to the occasion) and I've cried. I am so humbled."

All the best Thuso. What a sterling career you have had. Bring that award home!