Saturday 17 December 2022

He turned up 40 minutes late to pick her up and asked to use her toilet before dumping her

A woman has opened up about her 'dating fail', after her date turned up 40 minutes late and broke up with her, after having already gone into her house to use the bathroom.

Most people will have, at one time or another found themselves on a disastrous date, whether that be due to terrible table manners or seriously awkward silences.
 

One despairing woman however recently ended up in tears before so much as stepping outside her front door.
 
The single woman in question, whose name is Steph, recently got herself all glammed up for a date, only to end up disappointed. 

According to Steph, 30, her date turned up to pick her up a full 40 minutes late, and - after coming into her house and using her bathroom - proceeded to break up with her. 

Recounting the story in a TikTok video, Steph appeared tearful as she showed off the 'cute outfit' she'd had on, ready for her date.

In the vid, Steph - who goes by the username @heyclosefriends - said: "You guys I am all dressed cute ready to go on a date. My date comes, and he was 40 minutes late to pick me up. He comes into my house, he uses my bathroom, and then he breaks up with me. While I'm wearing this cute outfit and now I'm sitting here crying."
 
Opening up through tears, she added: "I'm just wondering when this is gonna stop happening." 

As clarified in the comments, Steph had been dating this person for a few months, and they had planned to head out on a date together that evening.

Unfortunately, he'd waited until she was all dressed up and ready to go before letting her know they wouldn't be takign things any further.